COOLAX-GAMING

Breaking of Rule 11

5 replies
jocie123 Member
Votes:
+3
As far as I can tell, this is a form of claim bypassing. A player by the name of memethemailman joined my faction for about 5 minutes. In that time, he did more than enough damage to get himself kicked, doing stuff like taking parts of my smeltery, tool tables, looting, etc. But this isn't what I am reporting since that is included as insiding and nothing can be done.
The report is because after I kicked him, he continued to kill my creatures on my land. In my claimed territory, he killed 3 dragons (1 fire, 2 ghost), 3 sabertooth cats, 5 mammoths, 1 triceratops, and a few cows and chickens in my farm. He also killed some squirtles that were in my chest that I had planned to farm, but I believe that could also be considered insiding. If there is anything that can be done, please get back to me. If not, I will continue rebuilding my base and trying to get my creatures and loot back to replace what I've just lost.
Once again, this players name is memethemailman. Do NOT allow him into your faction.
Posted Mar 27, 19 · OP
jocie123 Member
Votes:
+3
It's sad that I had more attention on my introduction than my player report... Quite honestly this whole experience makes me want to quit again.
Posted Mar 27, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 27, 19 by jocie123
jocie123 Member
Votes:
+3
So, if any mod actually does want to do something about this (out of pity or otherwise) I have a list of most of the stuff that was taken that I would actually want back.

All tinkers benches (spruce & iron)
A smeltery table and basin
3 sabers, 5 mammoths, 1 triceratops
2 saddles (I collected one before he did and the dragons were replaced ever so thoughtfully by Gaxakkus)
25-ish blocks of diamond blocks
75-ish blocks of gold blocks
3 1/2 stacks of iron blocks
5 reusable safari nets
12 amethyst
27 mayulum
2 stacks of redstone blocks
75-ish blocks or iron ore
2 strongboxes

Everything else he took I either replaced already or dont need/want back.
Posted Mar 27, 19 · OP
Votes:
+3
You need to make a ticket for this! Staff usually focus on support tickets rather than threads.
Make one here: https://www.coolax-gaming.com/support
I hope all goes well~ :)
30524339c1ffe77e8dc7e70ba09feb75.gif
Posted Mar 27, 19 · Last edited Mar 27, 19 by ♡ Kumiko u...
jocie123 Member
Votes:
+3
Thanks to Ventro, this issue has been resolved. He truely is the most helpful and caring staff member I've ever met on any server.
Posted Mar 28, 19 · OP
List
Undo
GrooveJam Member
Votes:
Ventro was the most useful in the whole story of coolax anyways.
Posted Mar 29, 19
875 Posts
jenjen1130 ManagerEinstein
764 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
403 Posts
Drathonix MemberModerator
NoticeNotices