COOLAX-GAMING

Sugguestion Bteam PvE

9 replies
Votes:
+6
Hello,
I have seen a couple people in the Bteam PvE server who have been saying that the server should add a PvP arena in the PvE server. Personally, I think this would be a good idea which might attract more players to the server and would boost morale for the PvE players who want to fight but not worry about their bases, as they would in PvP.
If this were to ever happen it would be cool if there was keep inventory on for the PvP arena.
Thank you!
-Superwholockiany
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 24, 19 by superwholo...
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
quick afterthought- flans mod PVP arena made to look like a csgo map or something
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP
_Dr_DaNk_ MemberHelper
Votes:
+5
I think this is an interesting concept! Being able to just have some fun without consequences every once in a while with your friends seems relaxing.
Posted Feb 26, 19
List
Undo
SweetTarts MemberHelper
Votes:
+13
This is a very fun and creative idea for our pve server. I think it would add a spark and allow players to pvp in an controlled environment without the fear of taglocks, their stuff being taken or anything of that nature. Friendly fights are always fun when no one loses anything and gets to have a bit of competition C: I would definitely, and personally, would love to see this put into the pve server <3
Posted Feb 26, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
You're right, if it does end up happening we should be sure tag locking is disabled in the pvp arena
Posted Feb 27, 19 · OP
Hawaii9 Member
Votes:
+8
I support this idea..Maybe an event on like Sundays or Saturdays or just a weekend tournament event?
Posted Mar 3, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
The event would be cool for the guns one but I personally think that the pvp arena should be open for whenever players want to 1v1 eachother
Posted Mar 3, 19 · OP
Randalieren ModeratorEngineer
Votes:
+21
Honestly, this is a great idea! And to piggyback on Hawaii's suggestion, maybe for event tournaments, we can have those for major events with prizes and whatnot. Other than that, the PVP arena could just be for everyone on a normal day.
Posted Mar 6, 19
List
Undo
jenjen1130 ManagerEinstein
Votes:
+313
Hmmmmmmmmmm

This is a good idea, and I think it might be fun for some players. However, there are things to consider:

- Gravestones dropping
- How to enable pvp but disable it everywhere else
- Faction power loss
- Taglocks being disabled in a particular area

I'll look into this a bit. It might be possible to pull off though.
Posted Mar 6, 19
List
Undo
Randalieren ModeratorEngineer
Votes:
+21
For the faction thing, the PVP world could be held in a separate world where power loss is disabled. thats just my suggest onion :)
Posted Mar 6, 19
List
Undo
874 Posts
jenjen1130 ManagerEinstein
763 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
399 Posts
Drathonix MemberModerator
NoticeNotices