COOLAX-GAMING

Hi coolax server! :D

3 replies
Votes:
Hi guys!
My name is logan .
I just joined this server and I'm trying to make some friends here. I want to play on a server, and I want to know if any of you recommend servers to play on! I have played Vanilla factions before, but they are too hardcore, and im looking for some fun servers to play on. I shot my rocket north, and landed here! The stars alligned! Im looking forward to having some fun with you guys as I play factions with you!
I might play bteam player vs player, any factions I can join?
Add me as a friend on enjin, im new here too!

Looking forward to playing with you guys
~Logan <3
Posted Feb 18, 19 · OP
Votes:
for some reason my profile picture isn't working.
*cries*
Posted Feb 18, 19 · OP
SweetTarts MemberHelper
Votes:
+13
You're so sweet! Welcome to Coolax, Logan. My name is SweetTarts aka Cameron. I am part of the staff team (although my rank may not show here). I suggest playing on either our Pixelmon or Bteam PvE server! They are loads of fun, and have the sweetest staff members.

For the Pixelmon, you will need to download "Pixelmon Reforge" on the technic launcher. Once that is downloaded, you can put in the server IP: pixelmon.coolax-gaming.com

For PvE, you will need to download "Attack of the BTeam" on the technic launcher. Once that is downloaded, you can put in the server IP: bteampve.coolax-gaming.com

Hope to see you around <3 -SweetTarts
Posted Feb 18, 19
Randalieren ModeratorEngineer
Votes:
+21
Hey there, Logan, welcome! My name is Randalieren, I'm staff on the B-Team servers. Though my faction is a staff faction (i.e. no regular players can be in there), I'm more than happy to ally you when you make one. My IGN is my name and my faction name is RumorRune. Feel free to look out for me!
Posted Feb 24, 19
874 Posts
jenjen1130 ManagerEinstein
763 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
399 Posts
Drathonix MemberModerator
NoticeNotices