COOLAX-GAMING

ok now what if [Pve]

3 replies
Randalieren MemberEngineer
Votes:
+12
Aight I've been playing PVE for a while and honestly, ngl, it's kinda fueled my creativity for a bit. So what if, y'know, what if when i have time to actually make my town/nation, I go about to make it a lil interesting by adding lore and some backstories to make it a little more interesting to live in, you can even roleplay in it if you wanted (to further immerse one's self into it). What do you guys think? I just thought of this considering the calm nature of PVE and how it's pretty much a gold mine for this stuff.
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
List
Undo
ThatBubble109 MemberEngineer
Votes:
+7
Hi,

I can agree, I decided to take a break from PVP and found my creative side on the PVE server. I think your idea is great, and will hopefully be seen that way by fellow players.
<3<3<3
Posted Jan 1, 19
List
Undo
Randalieren MemberEngineer
Votes:
+12
Yeah, it's nice to take a break from the competition and seek out your creative side once in a while. Once I have time, I'll start building and whatnot, and then i'll post images along with the lore on the forums when i have time :)
Posted Jan 2, 19 · OP
List
Undo
nigreen15 Member
Votes:
+3
Let me know if you want any stories written. I totally nerd out writing lore/short stories, so I'd be happy to throw some your way if you give me something specific you want written about.

Best, Green
Posted Jan 7, 19
List
Undo
861 Posts
jenjen1130 Manager
763 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
396 Posts
Drathonix MemberBuilderHelper
NoticeNotices