COOLAX-GAMING

Suggestion: The 1.7.10 Pack?

5 replies
ThatBubble109 Engineer
Votes:
+11
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion.

I suggest that the godly creators create a 1.7.10 Pack server. I hate to say it, but I rarely see traffic on the Pixelmon, Infinity, or Blightfall servers. It's obvious the traffic driving the team is B Team. B Team brings in (im assuming) almost half of the users on Coolax. The 1.7.10 Pack offers Magic, Technology, and so many more functions like B Team. Im sure Multiple people will be excited to see a new server, related to B Team, updated. The pack also offers quests to add to the story line. So What do' ya say?

Bubbles!
<3<3<3
Posted Dec 29, 18 · OP
List
Undo
RestlessDemon MemberModerator
Votes:
+14
I think it'd be cool.
:thumb:
Banner%201_zpszp5ho1ez.png
Posted Dec 29, 18
List
Undo
Randalieren ModeratorEngineer
Votes:
+21
I second that honestly. Though the staff may have to do some server changes before that happens, it would definitely bring something fresh and new to the table like new challenges and mods we haven't used yet. :)
Posted Dec 30, 18
List
Undo
Drathonix MemberModerator
Votes:
+88
Here's the problem:
1. We have players that enjoy pvp and raiding - there is already a server in the list that gives those people what they need. If we create a PvE server we will lose those players
2. On the other hand: The pack is huge and there are tons of things we will have to change to make this pack more balanced for pvp - While I would love to take the time to balance the pack, I'm not sure how many other people would be able to put their time into this.

So here's the deal: too much competition in the pvp area, too large of a project
However, I love this pack, and perhaps we could attempt to create a PvE server for those who don't want to play in anarchy. Its a good idea overall but I think we are going to have to do PvE if we want to have a long lasting server; it might even damage the b-team playerbase. We can only find out
Posted Dec 30, 18 · Last edited Dec 30, 18 by Drathonix
List
Undo
ThatBubble109 Engineer
Votes:
+11
I totally agree. Who said that it needed to be PvP? I'd be glad if it was just PVE to be honest. B Team PVP doesn't even involve player vs player combat. The majority of B Team PvP i blowing up peoples bases. Most people would say that they have never killed anyone on that server.
<3<3<3
Posted Dec 30, 18 · OP
ThatBubble109 Engineer
Votes:
+11
Post your vote here!

https://strawpoll.com/hr9pb8f5

Courtesy of Marni via Discord
<3<3<3
Posted Dec 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 30, 18 by ThatBubble...
874 Posts
jenjen1130 ManagerEinstein
763 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
399 Posts
Drathonix MemberModerator
NoticeNotices