COOLAX-GAMING

Well isn't this weird

5 replies
Votes:
+21
So a week later from my initial post the entire site gets hacked? And that isn't the least bit suspicious? My gosh I understand you people need an update on protections and that kind of thing but wow. I honestly don't think it was the same person that did that to me mostly because they didn't go after anyone's account. It could have been though and I honestly might go a little bit insane if that isn't proof enough. I log into the site regularly and one day out of the blue POOF! domain rerouted and sent to a very... interesting site. I have still been trying to figure out what on earth happened in discord and why it was hard to believe me. I guess I will still be kept off even though I have been trying to prove my innocence in that mess. Honestly I don't know why I'm trying so hard when you people won't believe anything I put here. I sincerely hope no one gets hacked and I wish for the best.
Posted Nov 15, 18 · OP
List
Undo
jenjen1130 Manager
Votes:
+303
Hydra, not only did you send a discord message to someone saying you were going to "cause chaos" around the server, every time you logged into the website "hacked" it had the same IP as usual.

Sorry boo, you're not getting out of this.
Posted Nov 16, 18
Votes:
+21
You mean enjin?... I was not "hacked" over enjin I could not access my discord account which is why I made an alt in the first place and if you are going to try and make it seem like you can see my IP address on discord you can't. I'm not saying you didn't misunderstand anything but it certainly seems like you are acting as if you can see my IP.
Posted Nov 16, 18 · OP
jenjen1130 Manager
Votes:
+303
And the fact that you literally told someone you're going to cause chaos on the server?
Posted Nov 16, 18
Votes:
+21
I did no such thing. The fact that you would even believe I would cause chaos to the thing I worked hard on just brings me back to the doubt I started having. I have never tried to cause chaos and I was responsible for making the steel gym on Pixelmon. I would never waste what I have on something as stupid as a message. It creates another field of disregard for logic and fact. Might I ask what the message said? I do not completely understand what has been going on but it is obviously bad. All I knew a week ago is that I had apparently sent a message on the thing  I couldn't access. I have been honest and truthful this entire post. Also if this sudden outburst has anything to do with Nec asking me if I had anything to do with hacking the website the answer is No. Like I told him I am studying Software Development not HTML script (CSS).
Posted Nov 16, 18 · OP
Votes:
+21
No response? Was at least expecting something guess I'm not worth it :confused:. Good to know that I still have not gotten anything on what happened.
Posted Nov 18, 18 · OP
853 Posts
jenjen1130 Manager
763 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
395 Posts
NoticeNotices