COOLAX-GAMING

Could we get some more attention on B-team PvE?

9 replies
Slipplaysmc MemberTinker
Votes:
+30
As the name suggests, we really don't get much support on PvE in more than a few ways. /shop has been unfinished for a very long time so luckily we're getting that resolved soon, but meanwhile, there are no active staff members on B-team PvE really. The only B-team PvE staff member I know of aside from the managers (B-shaw) is rarely on. The managers are also fairly innactive on PvE as well - I've heard that they're busy with other things including irl stuff, which I totally understand, but would it be possible to have more managers then so we can have more active support? The economy on PvE is toast realistically because the illegitimate money issue was dealt with only partially, but also because people get way too much money way too easily, effectively rendering donations for chills and donations for items in general useless when you can just buy everything you need in game very very easily. There are bugs and issues that have been reported that haven't been fixed yet and should have been fixed a long time ago, and.. Much, much more. Look, I understand: Pixelmon is the new server, lots of people play on there, so it gets most of the attention. What I don't understand however is why PvE has so few server specific staff members and why none of them are really ever on, despite PvE consistently having so many players on it. I see so much potential for PvE: Almost every month, the active players were not around a few months ago, because players join very frequently and often quit a few weeks after due to an array of issues. If more players that joined were enticed to stay longer, PvE would probably be the biggest server easily and would be growing consistently.

Anyways, in summary, if we could just get some more attention that would be awesome. I know none of these things are solved easily or overnight, but most of the time it feels like b-team pve is ignored. The main thing for me at least is staff activity: At the very least, if there were active staff members on here, the chat could be monitored, players could be helped, and issues could be noticed and relayed to higher staff members that can deal with them.

Thanks for your time.
Posted Oct 21, 18 · OP
List
Undo
meegamax Adventurer
Votes:
+39
I hear you. B-Team has indeed been neglected for months. With iluded being tied up with work and other personal endeavors irl that does have a tremendous impact on the community he has been tasked to manage and develop. Though I know what managers will say, “Real life comes first” and that is true it does though there should still be adequate staffing and development on the servers. I know first hand the lack of proper staffing that is impacting PVE. In my last few months before my departure from the staff team I dealt with a lot of PVE’s issues because of the lack of management attending to it.

With my departure from the staff team I still intend to speak out and advocate for the community. Especially on things that need attention and this is most certainly one of the things that needs attending to. CoolaxGaming
Posted Oct 22, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Especially the major crash that happened. I'm not sure why this hasn't been fixed yet. I simply cant play on the server anymore because of it.

Hopefully the staff will realize what has happened and fix the issue.
Posted Oct 22, 18
Spartacus16 Member
Votes:
+1
There is only so much to do in PVE, PVP adds in a combat environment. There is plenty of map and time to setup something difficult to raid. Neither BTEAM gets attention, so might as well add that in.
Posted Oct 23, 18
Slipplaysmc MemberTinker
Votes:
+30
I don't disagree with what you're saying, I'm just basing this off of how many players play on the servers. Naturally, if pixelmon has 5 staff members and either B-team server has 15, it makes no sense for pixelmon to have staff members but the B-team servers not to
Posted Oct 23, 18 · OP
ZambieK MemberModerator
Votes:
+10
Hey guys! Shop has been updated! :d
Posted Oct 23, 18
nardux Member
Votes:
Well but what about inventory?
Posted Oct 24, 18
ZambieK MemberModerator
Votes:
+10
Aww nardux xD No news as of yet :( Well, I don't have any:(
Posted Oct 24, 18
jenjen1130 Manager
Votes:
+309
Hey,

I want to let you know we're trying to do everything we can. I know that just my word won't really mean anything until you see results, but I'm trying. On average only 1 or 2 people apply for Bteam staff every week, and with my low acceptance rates it's really hard to get staff. I can't really transfer pixel staff to Bteam because those players don't know a thing about Bteam. The network-wide crash was fixed, and all servers were brought online. I know that Bteam players lost data, but there's nothing that I can do to fix it without cola.
Not to mention he's been gone for a freaking month and I'm getting tired of it...

Anyways, I appreciate your opinions and I want to make them happen. You know, you could always fix our low staff problem by applying if you want ;)
Posted Oct 24, 18
List
Undo
Slipplaysmc MemberTinker
Votes:
+30
Lately I've been trying to get people I know on B-team PvE to apply for staff positions. One person that recently applied that you could check out if you want is actually ZambieK. She recently applied and is also a B-team PvE player.

As far as myself applying goes, I've considered it for a long time, but I'm still not sure it would be worthwhile. I may or may not apply in the near future
Posted Oct 24, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 24, 18 by Slipplaysm...
868 Posts
jenjen1130 Manager
763 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
399 Posts
Drathonix MemberBuilderHelper
NoticeNotices