COOLAX-GAMING

Theduckinator greifing

4 replies
Votes:
+3
I have proof recorded by my friend that he was greifing he fireballed a house which causes fire to appear so it is physically greifing the house my friend was in https://youtu.be/N7HC27DgNv8
Am I an idiot for thinking this is enough evidence for greifing?
1 vote
25%
Am I doing the right thing?
3 votes
75%
Number of voters: 4
Poll is closed
Posted Jul 8, 18 · OP
Votes:
+48
xD Rappa were you the one recording him when he was throwing fireballs atchya?
Posted Jul 8, 18
Drathonix MemberModerator
Votes:
+89
before I type this, note that I am on a mobile device so autocorrect will screw this a bit. Para, you are right that this is grieving and this guy will hopefully be punished. But also, your friend will be punished too because they have an X-ray texture pack. So great job, you reported two people at one time.

Edit: after rewatch8ng the video, I noticed not one block was destroyed, so basically nothing was griefed, whether that matters or not idk, but still I am 100% that your friend is an X-rayer so... yeah.
Posted Jul 8, 18 · Last edited Jul 8, 18 by Drathonix
List
Undo
YaBoiTbone Member
Votes:
+4
1: Bruh your friend has an x-ray resource pack you doofus.
2: No blocks were destroyed, and your friend kept spamming baited, it is almost like there is a part of the video you cut out so they didn't see that you told him to, or broke a rule yourself to instigate this.
Posted Jul 17, 18
jenjen1130 ManagerEinstein
Votes:
+314
Oooookay....
Vethar came to me with this and asked me what to do. I was like "Vethar, what are you talking about, do the usual" and he just said "No jen. Read this post."

Not only did we have a good laugh over how you literally used an Xray texture pack (Which is a no no according to the rules which I HIGHLY suggest you all read), but you also spammed in all caps after "catching" your friend ducky. Notice how I used the word "you" and not "your friend Hablel?" That's because we checked your IPs and they are the same.

Appropriate punishments for Xraying and chat offenses have been given. Theduckinator, while ghast fireballing is discouraged, you were baited (which I suggest you do not take from now on) and you griefed no blocks. A minor punishment has been issued.

Thread Locked.
Posted Jul 18, 18
List
Undo
875 Posts
jenjen1130 ManagerEinstein
764 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
403 Posts
Drathonix MemberModerator
NoticeNotices