COOLAX-GAMING

Can we do something about this

5 replies
vinaad Member
Votes:
I know that its more complicated then just "fixing tps" but about a month ago bteam starting going down hill. In my opinion bteam is on the verge of unplayable- could we look into this and try to fix the block lag?
I don't know WHAT is creating the lag (I haven't played much recently) but it must be annoying for those who do, and it also puts really bad impressions on the people who just joined and don't know this isn't normal.
Posted May 21, 18 · OP
Votes:
+46
tps seems fine on the site odd .-.
Posted May 21, 18
meegamax Adventurer
Votes:
+39
TPS is fine a majority of the time, I have noticed one or two critical drops in the last week or so though.
Posted May 23, 18
_Dr_DaNk_ Member
Votes:
+4
If you want to know real lag, play on the infinity evolved server :p then you'll stop noticing the tiny amounts of block lag on Bteam
Posted May 28, 18
Votes:
+41
The TPS on both B-Team servers lately has been relatively stable without any issues. We have recently rolled out fixes to our lag after some downtime, if you have not played much as of late and are unaware.
Posted May 28, 18
Drathonix MemberBuilderHelper
Votes:
+87
What this thread represents is a bunch of people saying relatively the same thing expecting that it matters, . I don't know why this thread got 4 staff responses, I just think its ridiculous that you just let it die after that first response. Some other causes for this block lag could be your internet being stupid. its not the tps, its you.

Don't say im just feeding it, the last response was two hours ago, it should be dead by tomorrow if no one else responds.

To answer the question we cannot do something about this. Sorry, but this is insignificant, maybe even not actually a problem.
Posted May 28, 18
List
Undo
868 Posts
jenjen1130 Manager
763 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
399 Posts
Drathonix MemberBuilderHelper
NoticeNotices