Blightfall Community Grinder

28 replies
Votes:
+59
welp I guess we agree on one thing. Staff wont protect it, that's for sure
Posted May 11, 18
Votes:
+8
Im confused how this gives me any power, me wanting to have somewhere where i can share my grinder with people is not for power. I dont need power, that is obtained by social interaction and or killing people.

Even if did want power, i would not be giving people items. A real reason for giving others items is so i have a challenge when i come kill them.
Posted May 12, 18 · OP · Last edited May 12, 18 by soulsteale...
ldubbz24 Member
Votes:
+5
soulstealer813 Please leave the forums
all you do is cause problems in an already dying community
you keep saying that u r innocent and everyone is attacking you
but its all you, you start fights and cause drama and no one wants you here
no one cares, please leave
Posted May 13, 18
Votes:
+8
I got roasted by someone named idubbz...

Also the community is dying because problems of this sort go unanswered by staff. Its not me, im just trying to get the staff to actually change the rules so people aren't falsely punished so they dont quit. I dont care what some inactive says to me on 1 of my posts, you being negative is only another reason why i should stay.
Posted May 14, 18 · OP · Last edited May 14, 18 by soulsteale...
ldubbz24 Member
Votes:
+5
Jesus Christ how old are you? Calling me inactive and roasting my username to de-validate my statement?
Little FYI: Everyone agrees with me right now, just most of them have stopped caring about you or anything you say and I'm the only one that responds to you anymore
You're just so toxic, please leave
Literally look at what I highlighted, you commented that at a manager
qqwiduD.png
People like you ARE the reason this community is dying...
Posted May 15, 18 · Last edited May 15, 18 by ldubbz24
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
I was assuming by your name you are a fan of idubbz, which does actually invalidate anything you say. Also jen has not played in a while, me doubting her knowledge of something on a minecraft server when she is an adult and has better things to fill her brain with is not rude, and yes the person who was banned while the community died is the reason. i agree
Posted May 18, 18 · OP
Votes:
What is apparent to me is that OP does not really care about this "grinder" because he has contributed greatly into making this thread a pity party and low quality arguing instead of actually discussing what the thread is actually about. I do not see why anyone should even consider it if this is the care and responsibility (if you can call it either of those) OP has for this idea.
Posted Sun at 10:16 am · Last edited Sun at 10:16 by TSA &Uum...
Votes:
+8
Lets start with who is Op
Posted Sun at 05:57 pm · OP
meegamax AdminAdventurer
Votes:
+16
OP = Original Poster soulstealer813
And in some cases if the post hasn’t been edited OP = Original post.
Posted Thu at 07:39 am · Last edited Thu at 7:41 by meegamax
Page
of 3
1717 Posts
794 Posts
jenjen1130 Manager
773 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
NoticeNotices