Ok this is for all the new players to the website. If you are having trouble getting registered with your minecraft charecter here is an easy way to do it step by step.
1. Go to Enjin Account Settings and Click "Add Character"
2. Once then scroll and Click "Minecraft"
3. It Will say to go on this server to get your access code.
4. Open Minecraft for 1.7.9 version if not already loaded
5. Once loaded click "Mulitplayer"
6. Then click "Direct connect"
7. Add this server: mclogin.enjin.com
8. When you join the server it will give you a code
9. Type that code into the space provided earlier when you clicked "add character"
10. Once the correct code has been confirmed, when you post on forums your Minecraft Skin should come up on the Side!
Once this has become a success for you, you can delete the Enjin server!
Important Note: If you plan to donate for kits, ranks, or perks your in-game character should be linked with your Enjin account. This could result in you having to wait to have your items, ranks, or permissions given to you.