COOLAX-GAMING

Just another question that everyone probably wants answered (surely)

5 replies
Zmaster_1998 Member
Votes:
Why the hell is draconium infused obsidian allowed to have.. it makes a bases IMPOSSIBLE to gain entrance to WITHOUT bypassing.. because that's the only way to destroy it in claimed areas since there is no "Use 7 sdx to break it" kind of thing it's virtually impossible to raid someone.. PS. this has been tested so don't say it is possible unless I may have missed something in the info sections if I have please let me know.

Also, Warded Blocks are the same super op Impossible to break.. make shit fun let raiding be less of a pain in the ass..
Posted Jan 6, 18 · OP
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
Votes:
+110
Draconium infused obby should require proper awakened draconium to use, not just draconic powder you can easily make a quarry for.
Warded glass, I'm clueless, but it should not be banned. There are ways passed it, but those caaaan be fixed.
Tato
Posted Jan 6, 18
Votes:
+58
don't worry there might be changes soon, I can't promise though
Posted Jan 6, 18
List
Undo
Zmaster_1998 Member
Votes:
Hopefully draconium infused can get disabled and or changed recipe and by the warded stuff I'm talking about the ward focus. if i may ask what are the ways other than using items to bypass? which I may add is a bannable offence?
Posted Jan 6, 18 · OP
Votes:
+7
You Guys are all missing my favorite explosive I mean come on Jason had me test his unraidable box and I blew through it there is no point in trying to say you can only bypass with draconic obby or wards a certain place down explosive can break any block regardless of blast resistance although some changes would be nice
Posted Jan 6, 18
List
Undo
Zmaster_1998 Member
Votes:
Whats this explosive called may I ask? since I have basically gone through all of nei searching for it and can't seem to find it.
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
1706 Posts
776 Posts
jenjen1130 Manager
773 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeJourneyman
NoticeNotices