COOLAX-GAMING

Page
of 2

So that's it of So that's it

16 replies
Votes:
+5
Veth... Me and you were and i think still are friends. I talked to you privatley. You know me better than the rest of the staff except Tim. You know i've learned my lesson. You know what im capable of and what im not. And id of loved it if you pasted screen shots of the staff chat regarding my matter to see what they said. I have a hunch cola does not want ANY staff to post on ANY of my threads, I can only assume... He knows that words matter. and that i am not guilty.
Posted Jan 7, 18
Votes:
+5
There is no point in having rules be specific if they arnt enforced to the word...
Posted Jan 7, 18 · Last edited Jan 7, 18 by soulsteale...
jenjen1130 Manager
Votes:
+267
You say you're not guilty alpha? I hate calling people out like this, but you've been banned and unbanned so many times. I'm not reversing your ban, you messed up, and you admitted it.

https://imgur.com/aJYnFd6
Posted Jan 8, 18
ScroopyNooper Member
Votes:
+73
Deleted
Thanks,
Scroopy
Posted Jan 8, 18 · Last edited Jan 10, 18 by VetharTheG...
Votes:
+5
I've said im guilty for that but to be honest is setting a flugel in a raided base, that serious of an offense. I'm pretty sure people are just forced to remove them. Soooo I call bs on that as a ban and also this is hilarious because she didn't even bring up the "Tp Kill" Part, therefore proving she doesn't believe that is a reason to ban me and the only reason is flugels.
Posted Jan 9, 18
Votes:
+5
Thats also her admitting that the only reason im banned is because of flugeling ... so!. My new objective, Prove why haveing a flugel NOT EVEN A SETHOME in someones UNWANTED, ABANDONED, RAIDED BASE should not have gotten me banned.
Posted Jan 9, 18
VetharTheGreat AdminAdventurer
VetharTheGreat @ Coolax Blightfall
Votes:
+13
Honestly if you learned your lesson you wouldnt of kept this going ...
This all shows you're not ready to come back..

Setting a flugel is same thing as setting a home.
Setting a flugel in a CLAIMED raided base isnt ok... just because it's raided...
Like jen said you have been unbanned and banned many times.
You honestly have shown us that you are not ready to be back on the servers or discord ...

Also keeping these post going isn't helping anything.. it's making it worse..

I'm going to leave it at that.
Posted Jan 10, 18 · Last edited Jan 10, 18 by jenjen1130
Page
of 2
1665 Posts
773 Posts
jenjen1130 Manager
754 Posts
Tato ProfessorNoviceApprenticeTechnician
NoticeNotices